Removal & Installation
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the cotter pin and nut securing the track bar to the frame bracket.
- Remove the bolt and nut securing the track bar to the axle.
A puller tool may be necessary to separate the ball stud from the frame rail bracket.To install:
- Position the track bar on the vehicle. Install both ends finger-tight.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the frame-end nut to 35 ft. lbs. (47 Nm) and the axle end bolt to 55 ft. lbs. (75 Nm).