Removal & Installation
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the ash tray.
- Remove the instrument panel bezel fasteners and remove the bezel.
- If necessary, remove the clock.
- If necessary, unfasten the radio retaining screws and remove the radio. Refer to this section for the proper procedure.
- Remove the control panel screws, pull the panel outward and disconnect and tag the hoses, wires and cable.
- Remove the control cable locking tab by using a small prytool to release the tab.
- Engage the control cable and fasten the retaining tab.
- Engage the hoses and wires, install the control panel and tighten the retaining screws.
- Install the radio and clock. Refer to the proper procedure in this section.
- Install the instrument panel bezel and fasteners then connect the negative battery cable. Check the control panel to verify proper operation.