Removal & Installation
See Figure 1
- Remove the throttle body assembly from the vehicle as outlined in this section.
To prevent spring pressure release, hold the regulator housing against the throttle body while removing the mounting screws.
- Remove the three retaining screws that hold the pressure regulator to the fuel body.
- Disassemble the pressure regulator assembly. Note the location of the components for reassembly. Discard the gasket.
- Install a new gasket and the regulator assembly. Tighten the three retaining screws.
- Install the throttle body assembly as outlined in this section.
The pressure regulator diaphragm MUST be installed with the vent hole aligned with the vent holes in the throttle body and regulator housing!