REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Place shop towels or a small container under the master cylinder reservoir hoses and disconnect those hoses at the HCU.
- Disconnect all sensor and harness wires at the HCU.
- Mark or tag or installation reference, then disconnect the brake lines at the ECU.
- Remove the bolt and nuts attaching the HCU mounting bracket to the fender apron and remove the HCU.
- Position the HCU mounting bracket to the fender apron and install the bolt and nuts.
- Connect the brake lines to the ECU.
- Connect all sensor and harness wires to the HCU.
- Connect the master cylinder reservoir hoses to the HCU.
- Fill and bleed the brake system.