REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Drain the radiator by opening the drain cock and removing the radiator pressure cap.
When draining the coolant, keep in mind that cats and dogs are attracted by ethylene glycol antifreeze, and are quite likely to drink any that is left in an uncovered container or in puddles on the ground. This will prove fatal in sufficient quantity. Always drain the coolant into a sealable container. Coolant should be reused unless it is contaminated or several years old.
- Remove the upper and lower hose clamps and hoses at the radiator.
- Disconnect the automatic transmission oil cooler lines at the radiator, if so equipped. Remove the radiator shroud from the radiator, if so equipped.
- Remove all attaching screws that secure the radiator to the radiator body support.
- Remove the radiator.
- Replace in reverse order of the above procedure.