REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Matchmark the hinges and mounting panels.
- Disconnect the underhood light wire.
- Unbolt the hood from the hinges.
- Remove the hood prop rod, prop rod retainer clip, side catch brackets, windshield bumpers and footman loop.
- Assembly and installation is the reverse of removal and disassembly. Check the hood alignment.
- Loosen the hinge mounting screws on one side and tap the hinge in the direction opposite to which the hood is to be moved.
- Tighten the screws.
- Repeat this procedure on the opposite hinge.