REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and support the front end on jackstands.
- Unbolt the stabilizer bar from the vertical links.
- Unbolt the stabilizer bar from the frame brackets.
- Replace any worn or damaged rubber parts.
- Install the stabilizer bar at the links first, hand-tightening the fasteners.
- Install the frame brackets, hand-tightening the fasteners.
Make sure everything is aligned, then tighten the retainers to specification:
Frame bracket bolts: 30 ft. lbs. (41 Nm)
- Lower the vehicle.