REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Without Air Conditioning
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The heater housing assembly must be removed in order to get access the blower motor.
- Drain about two quarts of coolant.
- Remove the heater housing assembly as outlined earlier in this section.
- Remove the attaching screws and remove the blower motor.
- Install the blower motor into the housing, then tighten the attaching screws and nuts.
- Install the heater housing as outlined earlier.
See Figure 4
It is not necessary to discharge the refrigerant system.
- Remove the hose clamps and dash grommet retaining screws.
- Remove the evaporator housing-to-instrument panel retaining screws and the housing mounting bracket screw.
- Remove the blower mounting screws and remove the blower. Disconnect the wiring.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.