REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the cable from the vent door.
- Disconnect the cable from the heater control panel lever by pressing the plastic tabs together and lifting the cable upward.
The clip on the cable wire has two functions. It attaches the cable to the vent door and it is also a self adjusting mechanism. Because the left cable operates the right cable, the cables must be installed as outlined.
- Connect the cables to the heater control.
- Connect the right vent door cable. Do not connect the left vent door cable at this time.
- Open and close the right vent door (one time) using the air control lever on the heater control panel.
- Connect the left vent door cable.
- Open and close the both vent doors using the air control lever on the heater control panel. Verify that they both open at the same time.