REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Full Metal Door
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the interior door trim panel and waterdam as outlined earlier in this section.
- Remove the window glass down stop bumper.
- Remove the screws that attach the regulator arm guide to the window glass, then remove the screws, bushings, nuts and guide from the glass.
- Lower the window glass to the bottom of the door.
- Remove the division channel upper attaching screw and the lower adjustment screw. Remove the front 3 inches (76mm) of the window glass weatherstrip seal from the door upper frame.
- Separate the division channel from the front window glass rubber seal, then pull the division channel up and in toward the inside of the vehicle.
- Raise and tilt the window glass toward the hinge side of the door and disengage it from the rear channel.
- Pull the window glass up and out of the door.
- Insert the glass into the door with the front tilted down, while engaging the front and rear channels.
- Slide the window glass downward to the bottom of the door panel.
- Lower the division channel into the door and position the glass in the channel.
- Install the weatherstripping seal in the upper door frame and install the upper attaching screw and the lower adjustment screw.
- Slide the guide on the regulator arm and position the guide on the glass. Install the retaining nuts, bushings and screws.
- Install the glass down-stop bumper.
- Make sure that the window works properly.
- Install the waterdam and trim panel.