REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The front seat frames are attached to the floor panel.
- Unbolt the seat frame from the floor pan.
- Remove the seat.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the bolts to 15-30 ft. lbs. (20-41Nm).
See Figure 2
The rear bench seat pivot brackets are attached to the floor panel with screws. The front of the seat is attached to the pivot brackets with washers and hitch pins.
- Disengage the strikers from the latches.
- Remove the hitch pin, disengage the seat frame from the pivots and remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Place the seat into position on the floor panel and engage the seat frame with the pivots.
- Install the hitch pin.
- Pivot the seat rearward and engage the strikers with the latch brackets.