REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Full Metal Door
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the interior door trim panel and waterdam as outlined earlier in this section.
- Lower the window glass to expose the regulator arm guide retainer screws, then remove the bushings, nuts and the guide channel.
- Raise the window to thew full up position and secure it in position by using masking tape to tape it to the door frame.
- Remove the division channel lower adjusting screw.
- Remove the regulator attaching screws.
- Push the division channel outward and remove the regulator through the access hole.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Check the operation of the window.