REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The engine controller is located in the engine compartment behind the washer fluid reservoir.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the washer fluid reservoir.
- Loosen the 60-way connector mounting screw until the connector can be disengaged from the engine controller.
- Pull the 60-way connector straight back from the engine controller.
- Remove the engine controller mounting screws and remove the engine controller.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.