REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the gauge cluster bezel as outlined under Gauge Cluster removal and installation.
- Remove the control knobs, nuts, and bezel.
- If equipped with air conditioning, remove the screws and lower the assembly.
- Disconnect the radio bracket from the instrument panel.
- Tilt the radio down and remove it toward the steering wheel.
- Detach the antenna, speaker, and power wires.
- Reverse the procedure for installation.