Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the strut from the vehicle and install a spring compressor.
- Remove the front cap.
- Compress the coil spring so that the end of the spring comes away from the spring seat.
Remove or disconnect the following:
CAUTIONDo not use an impact gun.
Upper strut mounting nut
- Compress the spring and install it on the strut.
Install or connect the following:
Upper spring seat
- Check and/or adjust the wheel alignment.