Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the front wheel and tire.
- Loosen the ball joint nut, but do not remove it.
Using the special tools (09455-21000), disconnect the lower arm ball joint from the lower arm connector.
Remove ball joint assembly.
Remove the fork to lower arm connector mounting bolt.
Remove the stabilizer link from the lower arm.
Remove the two lower arm mounting bolts and the stabilizer link mounting nut.
Remove the lower arm mounting bolt.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
Install the stabilizer link so that the distance (A) is at the standard value 0.118-0.197 in. (3-5 mm).