- Be sure the engine is cold before removing the radiator.
- Disconnect the upper and lower hoses and overflow tube. Do not allow coolant to contact the accessory drive belt.
- Disconnect and plug the oil cooler hoses from the automatic transaxle.
- Remove the radiator upper member mounting bolt and disconnect the bonnet release cable.
Disconnect the horn connector and remove the radiator upper member.
Disconnect the cooling fan connector and the air condenser fan connector. Remove fan assembly mounting bolt and remove the fan assembly.
- Remove the radiator mounting bolts from the air conditioner condenser.
Disconnect the radiator reserve hose and remove the radiator.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to refill the cooling system using the proper grade and type of engine coolant.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Run engine and allow it to reach full operating temperature. Recheck the coolant level and transmission fluid level. Fill as required.