Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the alternator.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Remove the alternator mounting bolts.
Remove the alternator.
- Install the alternator.
- Connect the alternator electrical connectors. Tighten the battery terminal connector nut to 60 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Install the accessory drive belt.
- Connect the negative battery cable.