Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Record the radio anti theft code data.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Remove the crankshaft pulley bolt and crankshaft pulley.
- Install the crankshaft pulley. Tighten the bolt to 130-138 ft. lbs. (176-186 Nm) for 3.5L engines and to 210-224 ft. lbs. (284-303 Nm).
- Install the drive belt.
- Install the engine cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Reprogram the radio anti theft codes.