Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Record the radio anti theft code data.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Install the oil seal to the seal housing using special tool 09231-33000 or similar seal driver.
- Apply silicone sealant to the oil seal housing flange.
- Install the seal housing and tighten the bolts to 94-106 inch lbs. (10-12 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
Flexplate. Tighten the bolts to 54-57 ft. lbs. (73-77 Nm)
- Fill the crankcase to the correct level with engine oil.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Reprogram the radio anti theft codes.