Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the tail gate trim.
Detach the wiper cap (A), then remove the rear wiper arm mounting nut (B) and arm.
- Remove the wiper motor cover, then remove the mounting nut and rear wiper cap and pad.
Detach the rear wiper motor connector (A), then unfasten the 2 bolts and remove the rear wiper motor (B).
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. When installing the wiper cap and pad, make sure the arrow on the cap is pointing upwards. Note the following tightening specifications:
- Wiper motor mounting bolts: 5-8 ft. lbs. (7-11 Nm).
- Wiper arm mounting nut: 7-9 ft. lbs. (10-13 Nm).