Removal & Installation
Drain the clutch fluid through the bleed plug (A).
Remove the clevis pin (A), split pin (cotter pin) (C) and washer (B).
- Disconnect the clutch tube from the master cylinder.
- Disconnect the flexible hose from the brake fluid reserve tank.
Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts (A) and clutch reserve tank mounting bolts (B).
Remove the clutch line clips, then hold the nut on the clutch hose (B) securely with a backup wrench and loosen the flare nut (C) on the clutch tube.
- Remove the clutch tube.
- Disconnect the clutch hose from the release cylinder.
Remove the clutch reserve tank.
- Install the clutch master cylinder.
- Connect the release cylinder clutch tube. Tighten the flare nut by hand, then tighten it to the specified torque, making sure the hose does not get twisted.
- Install the clutch tube and clips
- Install the master cylinder.
Apply a suitable grease to the clevis pin and washer.
- Install the push rod to the clutch pedal.
- Fill the clutch master cylinder with the proper type of fluid.
- Bleed the clutch system.