Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the injector electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the fuel line from the fuel rail.
- Remove the accelerator cable bracket and the cable, if necessary.
- Remove the fuel rail retainers and the fuel rail.
- Remove the injector retaining clips and the injectors.
Remove the injector O-rings and discard.
- Apply a small amount of clean engine oil to the new O-rings and install them.
- Install the injectors to the fuel rail and the retaining clips.
- Install the fuel rail and the fuel rail retainers.
- Install the accelerator cable and bracket, if removed.
- Connect the fuel line to the fuel rail.
- Connect the injector electrical connectors.
- Connect the negative battery cable.