Immediately wash off any brake fluid that comes into contact with any painted surfaces.
Depressing the brake pedal with the reservoir cap removed will cause the fluid to spray.
When bleeding, maintain the amount of fluid in the reservoir between the Min. and Max. lines.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Fill reservoir with dot3 brake fluid.
- Disconnect the brake lines from the master cylinder.
- Slowly depress the brake pedal and hold it there.
- Block the outer holes with your fingers, and release the brake pedal.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times.