Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely. Remove the front tires.
- Remove the engine undercover (splash shield).
- Remove the nuts and oil damper rubbers of the control link.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bushing bracket retaining bolts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- As required, remove the control link from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the stabilizer bushing mounting bolts to 31-39 ft. lbs. (44-55 Nm).
Tighten the oil damper rubber and nut so that the nut protrudes about 6mm after it is tightened.
- Tighten the lower nut of the control link to 68-84 ft. lbs. (95-117 Nm).