Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Remove the 4 screws and remove the clock spring.
- Remove the connectors and remove the multifunction switch.
- Install the multifunction switch and connect the wiring harness.
- Install the clock spring.
- Install the upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Install the steering wheel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.