Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the rear of the vehicle and support it with safety stands.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Support the bottom of the rear differential carrier with a floor jack.
- Remove the stabilizer link mounting bolt. Remove the stabilizer bar bushing bracket.
- Remove the stabilizer from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Align the identification mark (white paint) on the stabilizer bar with the bushing, install the stabilizer bar bushing bracket.
- Torque the retaining bolts to 13-16 ft. lbs. (19-23 Nm).
- Install the joint cup. Tighten the lock nut until the thread of the bolt protrudes about 15mm.