Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arms.
- Remove the weather strip and the cowl top cover.
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
- Remove the wiper motor and linkage assembly.
- Install the wiper motor and linkage assembly. Tighten the bolts to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Install the cowl top panel and the weather strip.
- Install the wiper arms and tighten the nuts to 20 ft. lbs. (28 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.