Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the appropriate tire and wheel assembly for access.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Following proper procedures remove the wheel bearing hub assembly.
- Place the hub assembly on a suitable work surface.
Using an appropriate puller, remove the sensor rotor from the hub assembly and discard.
NOTEDo not attempt to re-use a sensor rotor once it has been removed.
- Position the sensor rotor on the hub and using a hydraulic press or an appropriate press tool, press the rotor onto the hub assembly.
- Following proper procedures install the wheel bearing hub assembly.
- Install the brake rotor.
- Install the wheel assembly and tighten the lug nuts 77 ft. lbs. (104 Nm).
Lower the vehicle.
The rear sensor rotor is not serviceable. If the rotor or rotor teeth are damaged, replace the differential gear case assembly.