- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fresh air duct.
- Remove the five shroud bolts.
- Remove the fan retaining bolts.
Remove the fan and shroud together.
WARNINGUse care when removing the fan not to damage the cooling fins.
- Carefully install the fan on the fan pulley and tighten mounting nuts to 24 ft. lbs. (32 Nm).
- Install the shroud and secure with five mounting bolts.
- Install the fresh air duct and tighten bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
Connect the negative battery cable.