Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove the alternator drive belt.
- Remove the fresh air duct from the top of the radiator.
- Remove the upper radiator hose.
- Remove the 4 attaching nuts to the clutch fan.
- Remove the 5 fan shroud bolts. Remove the fan and shroud as an assembly.
- Remove the 4 splash guard mounting bolts and the splash guard.
- Loosen the lock bolts and loosen the air conditioning drive belt.
- Loosen the power steering lock and mounting bolt. Remove the power steering belt.
- Remove the six crankshaft pulley mounting bolts and remove the pulley.
- Install the crankshaft pulley and tighten mounting bolts 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Install and adjust the air conditioning and power steering drive belts.
- Install the splash guard.
- Install and tighten the alternator belt.
- Install the upper radiator hose.
- Install the fan and shroud as an assembly.
- Install the 4 attaching nuts to the clutch fan.
- Install the 5 fan shroud bolts.
- Install the fresh air duct to the top of the radiator.
- Properly fill the cooling system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
Road test the vehicle.