Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support it with safety stands.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the undercover.
- Remove the pivot link bolts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar nuts from the drop links.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar plate bolts and remove the plate and pivot link.
- Loosely tighten the pivot link bolts.
- Insert the stabilizer bar plate into the pivot link.
- Insert the stabilizer onto the drop link and tighten the nuts. Ensure that the head of the drop links are kept in the forward position. Tighten the nuts to 36 ft. lbs. (48 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer bar plate bolts. Tighten the bar plate bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install the pivot link bolts. Tighten the pivot link bolts to 31 ft. lbs. (42 Nm).
- Install the undercover.
- Replace the wheels; install lug nuts. Tighten lug nuts to 74 ft. lbs. (100Nm).