Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the retaining clamps from the two hoses connected to the check valve.
- Disconnect the two hoses from the check valve.
- Remove the retaining bolt securing the valve to the frame and remove the check valve.
- Install the check valve and secure to the frame rail with the retaining bolt.
- Connect the hoses to the check valve and tighten the retaining clamps.
Connect the negative battery terminal.