Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Following proper procedures, relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose from the pressure regulator.
- Disconnect the fuel return hose from the pressure regulator.
- Remove the two mounting bolts and remove the pressure regulator.
- Install a new O-ring onto the regulator body.
- Install the fuel pressure regulator and tighten mounting bolts to 69 - 104 inch lbs. (8- 12 Nm).
- Connect the fuel return hose to the regulator.
- Connect the vacuum hose to the regulator.
- Reconnect the fuel pump, pressurize the fuel system and check for leaks.