Removal & Installation
- Disconnect negative battery cable.
Remove switch assembly from door armrest.
- Remove the screw cap and the screw at the bottom of the door armrest pocket and remove the pocket.
- Place fingers through armrest access hole and release power window operating switch.
- Remove the power window operating switch and disconnect the power window harness connector.
Install the power window switch on the door armrest.
- Pull out the power window harness connector through door armrest access hole and connect the power window harness connector to the power window operating switch.
- Set the power window operating switch into the armrest cavity and snap the switch assembly into place.
- Place the armrest pocket into the armrest access hole and replace the screw and screw cap.
- Connect negative battery cable.