- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radiator cap.
- Raise the vehicle and remove the under cover.
- At the lower left of the radiator, loosen the drain cock and drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the lower radiator hose at the radiator.
- Lower the vehicle and disconnect the upper radiator hose.
- Disconnect the coolant reservoir tank hose.
- Remove the fresh air duct.
- Remove the five shroud bolts.
Remove the radiator bracket bolts and carefully lift the radiator upward.
WARNINGUse care when removing the radiator not to damage the cooling fins.
- Carefully lower the radiator into the lower mounts.
- Install the shroud and secure with five mounting bolts.
- Install the fresh air duct and tighten bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Connect the reservoir tank hose.
Connect the upper radiator hose.
NOTEMake certain to reinstall the hose clamps in their original positions.
- Raise the vehicle and connect the lower radiator hose.
- Tighten the drain cock.
- Install the undercover.
- Refill the cooling system and install cap.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
Run the engine until hot and verify proper cooling system operation.