Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector.
- Remove the four mounting bolts securing the motor to the firewall.
- Using a suitable prybar, carefully separate the wiper motor from the wiper linkage and remove the motor.
- Attach the wiper motor ball joint to the wiper linkage.
- Position the motor on the firewall and secure the motor with the four mounting bolts. Tighten the mounting bolts to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).
- Connect the electrical connector.
Connect the negative battery cable.