Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the clutch fluid through the bleed plug.
Remove clutch master cylinder connecting rod (A), split pin (cotter pin) (C) and washer (B).
Disconnect the clutch hydraulic line (A) (master cylinder side).
- Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts and remove the master cylinder from the bulkhead.
- Install the master cylinder and secure with the two mounting nuts.
- Apply the specified grease to the clevis pin and washer.
- Install the push rod to the clutch pedal. Secure in place with the washer and split pin.
- Refill the clutch master cylinder.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
Bleed the clutch system.