Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the bolt securing the hydraulic line to the release cylinder.
NOTETo prevent loss of brake fluid during clutch master cylinder removal, the disconnected hydraulic fluid transfer hose must be plugged or directed into suitable container.
- Remove the cotter pin from the clevis pin and disconnect the clutch release cylinder from the release fork.
- Remove the two mounting bolts and remove the slave cylinder from the transmission housing.
- Position the slave cylinder onto the transmission housing and secure with the two mounting bolts.
- Connect the clutch release cylinder to the release fork and secure with the cotter pin and the clevis pin.
- Connect the hydraulic line to the release cylinder. Tighten the retaining bolt to 19-26 ft. lbs. (25-35 Nm).
- Refill the fluid to the proper level.
- Bleed the system as necessary.
- Connect the negative battery cable.