- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
Remove the center trim panel (C) as follows:
- Using a suitable pry tool at points shown (A).
- Carefully release the retaining clips (B).
- Pull the panel from the dash so that the electrical connectors at the rear of the panel can be accessed.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the control panel.
- Remove the center panel trim with the control panel attached.
- Remove the screws securing the control panel to the center trim panel.
Install in the reverse order of removal.