Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Turn ignition switch to -OFF- and disconnect the battery negative (-) terminal.
- Remove the rear seat cushion frame hinge bolts, and then lift the cushion.
- Remove the service cover under the carpet.
- Disconnect the fuel pump wiring connector.
- Remove the fuel feed hose and suction hose.
- Remove the fuel pump plate mounting bolts.
Remove the fuel pump assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.