Removal & Installation
- Raise and properly support the vehicle.
- Drain the differential gear oil.
- Remove both rear halfshafts.
- Remove the driveshaft.
- Support the differential assembly as shown with the jack.
- Disconnect the coupling control electrical connector.
- After loosen the differential mounting bolts(A), and remove the differential(B).
- Position the axle housing in its mounting position and support with the a transaxle jack.
- Install the mounting bolts and tighten to 66-89 ft. lbs. (90-120 Nm).
- Remove the transaxle jack that was previously supporting the carrier housing.
- Connect the coupling control electrical connector.
- Install the driveshaft.
- Install the rear halfshafts.
- Refill the housing with Hypoid (GL-5, 80W / SAE 90) gear oil. Fill the reservoir to the plug hole(approx. 0.75-0.80L).
Lower the vehicle.