Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the rear of the vehicle, and make sure it is securely supported.
- Remove the rear wheel and tire from rear hub.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link mounting nuts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar mounting bolts and then remove the stabilizer brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Install the bushing on the stabilizer bar. Bring clamp of stabilizer bar into contact with bushing.
- Install the stabilizer bracket and then install the stabilizer bar mounting bolts.
- One side bracket should be temporarily tightened, and then install the bushing on the opposite side. Tighten to 32-39 ft. lbs. (45-55 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer bar link mounting nut. Tighten to 74-88 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
- Repeat step 3 and 4 for the other side.
- Install the rear wheel and tire on the rear hub. Tighten to 66-81 ft. lbs. (90-110 Nm).