- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the passenger side floor duct.
- Remove the screws and remove the cover.
Disconnect the connector and remove the blower motor.
WARNINGPrior to removing a wheel that is to be reused, clean any corrosion from the blower motor shaft to prevent damage to the wheel mounting diameter.
- Remove the wheel from the blower motor, by removing the push clip.
Install the wheel to the blower motor, by replacing the push clip.
- Install the blower motor and connect the connector.
- Install the cover and replace the screws.
- Replace the passenger side floor duct.