Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable to the battery.
- Remove the air cleaner inlet.
- Loosen the four nuts holding the fluid coupling to the fan bracket.
- Remove the alternator drive belt by turning the tensioner counterclockwise.
- Remove the four nuts and remove the fan.
- Install the fan to the engine and install the four nuts.
- Install the drive belt.
- Torque the fan bolts to 16 ft. lbs. (21 Nm).
- Install the air cleaner inlet.
- Connect the negative battery cable to the battery.