Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the front tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the mounting bolts and lift off the caliper assembly. Support the caliper. Do not disconnect the brake line.
- Remove the torque plate from the steering knuckle by removing the two bolts.
Matchmark the rotor to the hub.
- Remove the mounting bolts and pull the brake rotor off the hub.
- Install the brake rotor and torque the mounting screws to 48 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Install the torque plate and torque the mounting bolts to 79 ft. lbs. (107 Nm).
- Install the caliper.
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.