Removal & Installation
Do not smoke or work near an open flame when working on the fuel pump.
- Remove luggage compartment floor mat
- Remove luggage compartment trim cover
- Disconnect fuel pump connector
- Remove seat cushion and back
Remove partition cover
- Using a scraper, pry out the partition cover.
Remove fuel pump, bracket and set plate assembly
- Remove the 8 bolts, and disconnect the fuel pump set plate from the fuel tank.
- Remove the 3 nuts, and disconnect the fuel pump bracket from the fuel tank.
Disconnect the fuel hose from the fuel pump bracket, and remove the fuel pump, bracket, set plate, assembly and gasket.
NOTEAt the time of installation, please refer to the following item. Use a new gasket.
Remove pump set plate from fuel pump
- Remove the 2 nuts, 2 spring washers, and disconnect the 2 wires from the fuel pump.
- Remove the fuel pump set plate.
- Remove the screw, and disconnect the wire from the fuel pump earth clamp.
Remove fuel pump from pump bracket
- Pull out the lower side of the fuel pump from the pump bracket.
- Disconnect the fuel hose from the fuel pump, and remove the fuel pump.
- Remove the rubber cushion from the fuel pump.
- Remove the screw and fuel pump earth clamp.
- Remove fuel pump filter from fuel pump
Do not smoke or work near an open flame