Removal & Installation
Disconnect the negative battery cable.
CAUTIONThe air bag system (SRS or SIR) must be disarmed before removing the steering wheel. Failure to do so may cause accidental deployment, property damage, or personal injury.
- Remove the combination switch assembly.
- Remove the screws and ball set plate from the switch body.
Remove the ball and slide out the switch from the switch body with the spring.
- Remove the boot.
- Install the boot.
- Slide the switch with the spring into the switch body.
- Set the lever in the HI position and install the ball and set plate. Tighten the mounting screws.
- Install the combination switch.
- Connect the negative battery plate.