Removal & Installation
Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds before performing any other work.
CAUTIONThe air bag system (SRS or SIR) must be disarmed before removing the combination switch. Failure to do so may cause accidental deployment, property damage, or personal injury.
- Disable the SRS system.
- Remove the combination switch assembly.
- Remove the mounting screws and separate the turn signal switch from the combination switch body.
- Install the turn signal switch to the combination switch body and install the screws.
- Install the combination switch assembly.
- Install the negative battery cable to the battery.