- Do not handle refrigerant in an enclosed area or wear eye protection
- Always wear eye protection
Be careful not to get liquid refrigerant in your eyes or on your skin. If liquid refrigerant gets in your eyes or on your skin.
Wash the area with lots of cool water.
CAUTIONDo not rub your eyes or skin.
- Apply clean petroleum jelly to the skin.
- Go immediately to a physician or hospital for professional treatment.
- Wash the area with lots of cool water.
- Never heat container or expose it to naked flame
- Be careful not to drop container and not to apply physical shocks to it
Do not operate compressor without enough refrigerant in refrigeration system
- If there is not enough refrigerant in the refrigerant system oil lubrication will be insufficient and compressor burnout may occur, so that care to avoid this, necessary care should be taken.
Do not open high pressure manifold valve while compressor is operating
- If the high pressure valves opened, refrigerant flows in the reverse direction and could cause the charging cylinder to rupture, so open and close the only low pressure valve.
8. Be careful not to overcharge system with refrigerant
- If refrigerant is overcharged, it causes problems such as insufficient cooling, poor fuel economy, engine overheating etc.
9. Supplemental restraint system (srs)
- The Lexus LS400 is equipped with an SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) such as the driver and passenger air bag. Failure to carry out service operations the correct sequence could cause the SRS to unexpectedly deploy during servicing, possibly leading to a serious accident. Further,if a mistake is made in servicing the SRS, it is possible the SRS may fail to operate when required. Before servicing (including removal or installation of parts, inspection or replacement), be sure to read the following item carefully, then follow the correct procedure described in repair manual.